BusinessCom is a specialist provider of business phone and broadband services. The company is a CSP (Carriage Service Provider) and utilises multiple carrier networks to deliver the full range of phone and broadband access technologies to its business customers.
The broad range of carrier networks enables BusinessCom to deliver the best possible choice for a particular business need or requirement, which in many cases could include the delivery of multiple carrier networks on the one account.
Mix and match services from all major carriers including Telstra, Optus, Vocus, Vonex and TPG.
Choose the right type of connection for your business from our full range of services across all technologies.
Take care of the bottom line with our low monthly access fees and discounted call rates.
BusinessCom is not restricted to just one carrier and utilises multiple Tier 1 Carrier Networks including Telstra, Optus and Vocus. And that means the best possible choice for your business requirements. And of course, all that at the best possible rates.
Business phone services are delivered using a variety of access technologies. These range from standard copper PSTN lines to digital ISDN channels and business VoIP SIP trunks. The right choice depends upon individual business requirements, availability of suitable equipment and infrastructure, and the size of the business.
Business VoIP and SIP Trunks are gradually replacing traditional phone lines like PSTN and ISDN. With the rollout of the NBN and other broadband infrastructure, Australian businesses can now take advantage of this powerful and highly flexible technology. Apart from increased functionality, businesses can save as much as 50% on their office telco costs.
Business Broadband differs from consumer grade by delivering high performance broadband connections that come with Business Grade SLAs covering installation lead times, service restoration and availability; a Static IP Address for business networks and cloud services; as well as an Australian Based Business Support Team and Account Management.
Business Fibre uses fibre optic cables and is delivered without the use of the existing copper network. And that means extreme speed and bandwidth. It's the perfect broadband solution for businesses that require superior performance and the highest speed available. It's ideal for all cloud based applications including UC Systems, Business VoIP, Hosted PBX, CRM Systems, Video Conferencing and Cloud Based Storage.
NBN is a new broadband network that will provide access to high speed broadband to 100% of Australian premises. The NBN will connect 93% of Australian homes, schools and businesses to a high speed fibre optic network, capable of providing broadband speeds of up to 1,000 Mbps. The remaining 7% will be connected using wireless and satellite access technology.
Fixed Wireless Broadband uses microwave technology to deliver high speed business broadband in remote locations and broadband contrained areas. It delivers the service using a mix of fibre and wireless backhauls. It's also a broadband 'last mile' network, which means it's generally able to deliver any required broadband speed within its coverage area.
BusinessCom has wholesale arrangements with all the major Telco Carriers. The broad range of networks enables us to deliver the best possible choice for a particular business need or requirement.